The Arctic Circle Trail (ACT) is a 100 mile wilderness backpacking route between Kangerlussuaq and Sisimiut on the west coast of Greenland. I walked the route in August 2014 with my wife Anna and friend Steve.
Here you can find a series of diary entries I made along the way, as well as photographs from the trip.
- Preamble – 2 Days in Kangerlussuaq
- Day 1 – The First Weigh-in
- Day 2 – Caravan to Katiffik
- Day 3 – The Lake
- Day 4 – Canoe Centre to the Beach
- Day 5 – A Day of 2 Parts
- Day 6 – And On the 6th Day They Rested
- Day 7 – Here I Am, On the Road Again
- Day 8 – Giant Reindeer Stag!
- Day 9 – No Mussels, No Tokens
- Day 10 – To the Bakery!